Global Industry & Marketing Intelligence
Cannabis Tech Watch will provide customized, white papers designed as infornational documents, to guide potential customers to understand and promote a businesses' complex marketing strategies. The White Papers will also focus on promoting or highlighting the features of a business solution, product and/or related service. These documents can be used as sales and marketing tools, primarily to entice or persuade potential customers to learn more about, and/or purchase, your technology product.
Market/Competitive Intelligence (Ongoing Data Tracking)
Cannabis Tech Watch will provide, customized competitive intelligence tracking program,designed to define, gather, analyze, and distribute critical market intelligence from various primary, and secondary market research sources including, but not exclusive to:
- Primary, custom market and competitive research/surveys,
- KOL (Key opinion leaders) surveys,
- Customer and competitor interviews,
- Trade shows and conferences,
- Government records and public filings.
The competitive intelligence reports will also focus on providing timely information about products, customers, competitors, and any aspect of the competitive/market environment needed to support executives and marketing managers making strategic product, supply chain, and marketing decisions, for example.
Market/Competitive Intelligence Gathering Timeframes:
- Every month (Gold Program)
- Every quarter (Silver Program)
- Mid-Year (Bronze Program)
Cannabis Tech Watch provides customized and timely, Best Practice analysis (for achieving and sustaining competitive advantage) that is focused on a chosen target's high performance business practices. Best Practices analysis enables organizations to set new business/marketing directions and learn from other's successes and mistakes.
Additional Best Practice analysis, includes the following:
- Comparisons with selected peformance indicators from organizations in the same industry. Or, comparable organizations considered best-in-class.
- Benchmarking analysis of firms in same industry (known for best practices/business models), or only competitors.
(c) 2019, Cannabis Tech Watch ® All Rights and Content Reserved
Custom Marketing Collateral and Competitive Intelligence Services
Our Go-to-Market (GTM) services are designed to define and deliver a unique, value proposition to client's customers, and achieve competitive advantage.
Go-to-Market services are focused on providing expert business and marketing plan strategy, along with timely, due diligence support for the following resources and initiatives:
- Tactical/Strategic Marketing Roll-out Strategy
- Product/Service Marketing Communications Strategy
Go-to-Market Services Deliverables